Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 30 12 2:50 PM

Re: Introduce Yourself

HojO wrote:
At this space,all newly registered members can say a few words about themselves & their liking(comics only ).

Cheers

Hello guys.. I was (am) an avid reader of Indrajaal Comics during my boyhood. It was a blessing of god to get those books on those days through this forum.

Today when I found this site I felt really blessed. Wishing this site to become a strong and excellant fourm of all time.

Thanks to all of you friends to help me to recollect my childhood days...

King1 (Shaan)
Kolkata

P.S. Love you all....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 1 12 9:26 PM

king1 wrote:

Hello guys.. I was (am) an avid reader of Indrajaal Comics during my boyhood. It was a blessing of god to get those books on those days through this forum.

Today when I found this site I felt really blessed. Wishing this site to become a strong and excellant fourm of all time.

Thanks to all of you friends to help me to recollect my childhood days...

King1 (Shaan)
Kolkata

P.S. Love you all....

Welcome Shaan in this forum!So another Ijc fan from old time,nice! Share your story of Indrajals with us,like which one was your 1st issue,how many you have/had in your collection,year etc!

Best Wishes,
Hojo

For Forum updates,visit my Indrajal blog: http://dara-indrajal.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 2 13 2:21 PM

Hello from Queensland Australia
Maybe I should have been here earlier but didn't know your site existed
Being an aussie and a phantom fan of 50 years I now have a very hurtful decision to make
That being the sale of my collection of Frew editions
I'm sure some of you will understand.
First to go are the earliest / I have 41 of the first 100 including Enter The Phantom and The Tigers Lair.
If any members are interested please contact me and we'll start from there
Kind Regards
Nigel Ross

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Dec 1 13 11:17 PM

Thank you for accepting me in Indrajal Forum. I was a ardent reader of Indrajal Comics from child hood. Now through your forum I will able to re visit those memories again.

Thanks one's again
Ramanujam Narayan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Dec 24 13 6:30 AM

I was an ardent reader of Indrajal comics right from the time when it was first published by 'Times of India' till the last issue. Now after so many years I am getting an opportunity to re-visit those comics again.

Thanks Indrajal Forum
Ramanujam Narayan

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Dec 6 14 1:28 AM

hey guys, this is my first time on a forum. i would like to thank Hojo for giving me an invite. I have been reading comics for a long time now and while I had tried collecting them in the past but living in a mining town didn't give me many opportunities to pursue my hobby. but now that I am in kolkata, I have started collecting them again, quite recently. my favourite characters are Flash and boy blue (both dc, though the latter is under the vertigo imprint), nagraj and bahadur( desi ones). my favourite titles are JLA (under mark waid and geoff johns), bahadur, phil corrigan, mandrake and dara (indrajals) and spiderman's witty banter. one day i hope to have a big enough collection to fill every inch of my room.

Regards to one and all
Sayak 'Bard' Sarkar

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Dec 6 14 8:32 PM

Welcome Bard! In this forum you will find many sutable sub-forums where you can post/comment on your desired series/heroes etc. Like for Nagraj/dc etc,go at 'Non-Indrajal Heroes(Books & Strips)' under 'BEYOND The Indrajal UNIVERSE' category. For Mandrake,there is specific forum on him(At XANADU) =16.25pxand for Bahadur/Dara etc ,visit at HOME-FRONT.

Hopefully these will help....

Best Wishes,
Hojo

For Forum updates,visit my Indrajal blog: http://dara-indrajal.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help